Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things are not going well. I am refusing to take the new medication that my doctor gave me for blood pressure. It carries with it the risk for noncardiogenic acute pulmonary edema. I have seen flash pulmonary edema and it is scary and life-threatening. I can't handle that risk. I have completely changed my diet and am engaging in relaxation exercises like yoga and meditation. So far, I don't think either one does a bit of good, but I will continue until I find something that does. I have increased my klonopin to try to get myself back on solid ground. That is undeniably a disappointment for me since I worked so hard to come off of it and now have to do it again. Obviously, trying to conceive in February is not going to happen. I have begun a protocol based upon some research first presented in 1999 and then again 2008 which utilizes Vitamin C and garlic bulb powder as a means to lower pressure by 9% in 4 weeks. I am hoping and praying that I benefit. Obviously, life is on hold right now. It is upsetting, but I can't do anything about iti at the very moment. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: